Maharashtra Pre-School Survey 2017
Please Note :
1. The survey is conducted by EducationToday.co and the Panel of Jury Members (Educationist).
2. Please send the completed questioner by June 15 th 2017.
3. Principal should sign & seal the filled questioner.
4. The Survey team will analyse the data & inspect the School (If required).
5. The Jury members identity would not be disclosed, the ratings will be declared accordingly & the Jury`s decision will be final.
6. We are encouraging the parent community to vote for the best schools through Facebook & Social Media.
7. The results will be published in our August Issue – Special Report on Maharashtra Education and results of the Top Schools & Pre-Schools in Maharashtra.
8. Winners will be awarded and felicitated in our Maharashtra Educator`s Summit on September 09 th , 2017 at The Lalit Hotel, Andheri, Mumbai.
9. There is no fee`s involved for receiving the Awards.
10. Please send the completed questionnaire along with school brochure to the following address:
Education Today, DJ Business Centre, Office 102,#20, Gold Tower,#50, Residency Road, Bangalore – 560 025. || Email: Info@educationtoday.co , Ph: 080-41627627.
Web site : www.educationtoday.co
Note : Fill All Field properly.
Email ID :
Website Url :
Name Of Principal :
Principal Email id :
Contact name for survey :
Contact person mobile no :
Promoter Name (Owner) :
Details regarding the Kindergarden
Preschool cum Day Care
Private Unaided School
i) Total number of students in school
ii) Average Class Size (number of students)
iii) Number of applications received per year
iv) Annual Tuition fees per Child
v) Student Teacher ratio
vi)Extracurricular hours per week for a child
Month(s) in which application process for admissions take place ?
Month in which the academic year begins ?
What ages do you serve ?
What are your hours of operation ?
Do you run a ten months or twelve months calendar ?
Infrastructure and Facilities
Campus area of the school (in acres)
Total built up area (in sq. feet)
Play ground/ Play area ( in sq. feet)
Number of books in library
Number of class rooms
Number of air-conditioned classrooms
Number of IT enabled learning rooms
Academics and Pedagogy
Are they active play opportunities to develop gross & fine motor skills? :
Does your Pre-school admit children with special needs? If yes, do you have a qualified special education? :
Do they get any exposure to new trends and technology? :
Do you provide any teaching & soft skills training to your teachers? :
Number of Parent-Teacher meetings conducted in a year :
Do you have a student counsellor? :
Do you have any special educational arrangements in place in your school for children with learning disabilities and special needs? :
Please select mode / channel of communication with the parents:- (Kindly Select) :
How good is your school in terms of hygiene? :
Are your staffs ( teaching & non-teaching) well trained? :
What is the educational background and experience of the teachers & other staff?
Do you have an infirmary? If yes, how well is it equipped?
Have your staff members background is been verified by police? :
Do you provide any training to non-teaching staff on safety precautions for school children? :
Are the play equipment’s child safe? :
Are they non-toxic and age appropriate? :
How does the school help a child’s separation anxiety?
What is the difference between normal activity & hyperactivity?
How do you prepare children for primary school?
Are meals & snacks provided? If yes,then do you share your menu with your parents?
Can we make advance booking of the seat?
What is the youngest age you accept a child into the programme?
Do you train child for potty?
Do you have nap time?
Any extraordinary achievements during the last two years in :
Do you have an alumni database :
No. of alumni on database :
Do you have any get together/ functions for your school’s alumni? :
Any extraordinary characteristic of your school you want to highlight (1-2 paras):
Note* Please check all field before submit the form.