India School Merit Awards Survey Form 2021
India's Biggest Award Show for Prestigious Schools of India. Nominate Now to be a Part of India's Prestigious Award Show of 2021!
Note : Complete the survey form with authentic information.
Website Url :
Name of Principal :
Principal Mobile No. :
Principal Email ID :
Concerned Person for Survey :
Concerned Person Mobile No. :
Concerned Person Email ID :
Details of the School:
Select Category :
Private Aided School
Private Unaided School
In which category would you like to nominate your school
Day Cum Boarding / Residential
If international, from which class is curriculum followed:
Curriculum followed :
Primary (I to V)
Secondary(VI to X)
Higher Secondary (XI, XII)
i) Total number of students in school
ii) Average Class Size (number of students)
iii) Number of applications received per year
iv) Tuition fees per year per student
v) Non Tuition fees per year per student
1. Academic Reputation :
Academic reputation is essential for all institutions. Rankings of schools will be done based on the overall impression of excellence or quality created by a number of factors.
a. Eligibility criteria for hiring primary teachers:
ii. No. of years of experience
b. Eligibility criteria for hiring secondary teachers:
ii. No. of years of experience
c. Have you received any credible rankings/achievements?
d. Student-Teacher Ratio:
e. Availability of resources:
i. Digital Resources
ii. Remedial classes
Academics and Pedagogy (Please give information about your last board results) :
10th board exams
12th board exams
10th board exams
12th board exams
What was the pass percentage
How many students got over 85%
How many students got over 75%
How many students got over 60%
2. Teachers' Advancement & Well-being :
Teachers are central to student success. Teacher well-being and job satisfaction strongly influence teacher behavior and are positively related to school and classroom climate and pupil achievement. Initiatives taken by management with regard to teachers’ advancement & well-being will be ranked under this parameter.
a. Frequency of teacher-training programs in a year:
b. Frequency of teachers' assessment in a year:
c. Do you conduct counseling sessions for teachers?
3. Co-curricular Education :
Co-curricular education involves activities or subjects beyond the curriculum. These activities include those subjects that are not a part of your academic curriculum but are important to ensure the holistic development of an individual. Schools will be ranked based on the activities initiated by the management during pandemic.
a. Explain measures taken towards adaptation to digital co-curricular education?
b. How many hours are dedicated to co-curricular education in a week?
c. Do you have activity clubs for your students?
d. Co-curricular Achievements:
4. Sports Education :
Sports education not only teaches the students to maintain their physical stamina, but also instills the habit of obedience, discipline, the determination to win, willpower, etc. Ranking will be based on the sports education techniques adopted by the schools during the pandemic.
a. Explain measures taken towards adaptation of digital sports education.
b. How many hours are dedicated to sports education in a week?
c. Do you have dedicated teachers for different sports?
d. Do you outsource your sports faculty?
e. Sports Achievements:
5. Digital Learning Advancement :
Modern technologies allow data collection on student responses, learning patterns, content access, and a myriad of information on learning effects. Rankings will be done on the basis of the advancement and adaptation of technology for the betterment of students.
a. Which Learning Management System (LMS) do you use?
b. Frequency of LMS training for teachers and students in a month:
c. What are the newest digital tools you have incorporated into the teaching process?
6. Student Advancement & Mentoring:
Mentoring is particularly critical because it helps young people overcome the barriers and risk factors in achieving successful academic outcome. Schools will be ranked based on the initiatives taken by management with respect to Student Advancement & Mentoring.
a. Frequency of life-skill classes & workshops offered to students in a month:
b. Frequency of student mentoring programs in a month:
7. Leadership in Quality Management:
The role of leadership in quality management forms the backbone of any improvement strategy. Ranking will be based on the internal environment created by the management to achieve the quality of deliverables.
a. How is the staff’s quality of work assessed?
b. Frequency of quality management assessment in a year:
8. Parental Engagement :
This parameter will assess the involvement of parents in supporting their children's academic learning. Ranking will be based on the initiatives taken by the management in terms of motivating parents to involve themselves in their child’s academics and in the school activities.
a. Frequency of PTA meetings in a month:
b. What are the initiatives taken to include parents in school activities?
c. How do you engage parents using digital platforms?
9. Future-Proof Learning Infrastructure :
It’s impossible to predict the future, a lesson well-learned in the past year. As school systems at all levels around the world struggled to come up with viable ways to ensure students could continue their education, one thing became abundantly clear to IT leaders in education: the need to future-proof their school’s IT infrastructure. Rankings will be based on the IT Infrastructure of the leading schools.
a. Do you outsource your IT requirements?
b. How did you introduce innovative digital learning techniques?
c. How many people does your IT team consist of?
10. Value For Money :
Students receive value for money when they experience the full benefits of education – both during their studies and afterwards – in exchange for the effort, time and money they invest. Rankings will be based on this criterion.
a. Are your students given exposure through seminars, workshops, conferences etc?
b. Have you given your students adequate access to digital resources?
11. Community Service :
Community service among students will help them develop real-world skills that will help them succeed in middle school, high school and beyond. Ranking will be based on the opportunities given by the management to help students understand the importance of community service.
a. What unique initiatives have your students taken to reach out to the society during the pandemic?
12. Career Counseling & Advancement :
Career counseling potentially draws from and contributes to both pupil's career development and individual counseling. Career counseling should be a core activity of the school to make the students future-ready. Rankings will be based on the efforts put in by the management to meet students’ requirements with regard to career counseling and advancement.
a.Frequency of career counseling sessions in a year:
b. Do you have a dedicated team for career counseling or do you outsource a team?
13. Psychological Well-being of Students :
Psychological problems have become increasingly common among students nowadays, especially during the pandemic. Schools will be ranked on the basis of the initiatives taken to keep mental peace among students.
a. How often do you conduct counseling sessions for your students in a month?
b. How many workshops have you organized on mental health awareness?
14. Individual Attention to Students :
Individual care and attention play a very important part in the advancement of students. This requires that you give attention to their health and assess the level of their progress in academics and other activities. Ranking will be based on the initiatives taken to ensure the requirements.
a. Frequency of one-on-one discussions of students' progress in a week?
b. Do you provide remedial classes for weaker students?
c. Do you have dedicated facilities for students with special needs?
Multiple intelligences (MI) refer to a theory describing the different ways students learn and acquire information. These multiple intelligences range from the use of words, numbers, pictures and music, to the importance of social interactions, introspection, physical movement and being in tune with nature. STEAM can exist across a range of activities and content areas. Rankings will be based on the integrations done in academics to meet the requirements.
a. Have you introduced MI in your curriculum?
b. Have you introduced STEAM Integration in your curriculum?
c. Do you organize workshops on integration of MI?
d. Do you organize workshops on integration of STEAM?
Terms & Conditions :
1. The Survey is conducted by EducationToday and a Panel of Jury members, Results will be published in our December special edition - All India School Ranking 2021.
2. The top selected schools will be awarded and felicitated at our 9th National Conference on K12 Leadership 2021 on January 22nd 2022 in Bangalore. Please note all the safety protocols, government norms and precautions will be followed by EducationToday, as they were in our last physical event that was held in Bangalore on January 2021.
3. Please fill the completed questionnaire by Oct 30th 2021.
4. The Survey team will analyze the data & inspect the School (If required).
5. The Jury members’ identity would not be disclosed, the ratings will be declared accordingly & the Jury's decision will be final.
6. The results will be published in our December Issue - Special Edition on All India School Ranking and results of the Top Schools (CBSE, ICSE, International, and Boarding) & Pre-Schools in India.
7. There is no fee involved for Nomination or receiving Awards.
8. The interested schools should fill up the questionnaire under the particular category.
9. The schools can also upload their logo & school info, on vote.educationtoday.co for Parent/Public voting (SMS voting). A Special category - Parents Choice Awards for maximum votes will also help in analysis report.
10. Winners will be informed by E-Mail, Call and courier 1 month prior to the felicitation ceremony.
11. Representatives from selected schools should be present on the felicitation day.
12. Registration of the school on EducationToday portal would be mandatory for all the schools participating in ISMA. Login ID and password would be provided after registration process.
13. Backlink to be attached for ISMA applied.
14. (Below is the link to the award gallery of January 23, 2021 at The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore)
Note* Please check all field before submit the form.