India's Prestigious Education Awards for Most Renowned Schools of India.
India School Merit Awards nominations are open for schools across India, who have put in tremendous efforts in transforming the K-12 sector during the pandemic. Education awards endeavors to celebrate the accomplishments of the esteemed schools of India during the crisis. Going completely digital isn’t something educators had foreseen, but they have adopted and adapted to the teaching method beautifully. Schools deserve to be applauded for emerging as the real ‘Corona Warriors”.
The ISMA nomination form is designed and tailored in consonance with the present state of K-12 education. The ISMA education awards offer schools a chance to showcase where they excel based on 15 parameters. Nominate the school before the 10th of October to be a part of the biggest education award show!
Schools nominated for India School Merit Awards (education awards) will be awarded at India’s Biggest 9th National Conference on K12 Leadership (physical event), which will be held on January 22nd 2021.
Ranking Parameters for ISMA Education Awards
Academic reputation of the schools can be determined based on different factors like achievements and rankings of the school, excellence in delivering efficient output, and many more. Rankings of schools for education awards will be done based on the overall impression of excellence or quality created by a number of factors.
Teachers' Advancement & Well-being
Teachers are central to student success. Teacher well-being and job satisfaction strongly influence teacher behavior and are positively related to school and classroom climate and pupil achievement. Initiatives taken by management with regard to teachers’ advancement & well-being will be ranked under this parameter for ISMA education awards.
Co-curricular education involves activities or subjects beyond the curriculum. These activities include those subjects that are not a part of your academic curriculum but are important to ensure the holistic development of an individual. Schools will be ranked for ISMA education awards based on the activities initiated by the management during pandemic.
Sports education not only teaches the students to maintain their physical stamina, but also instills the habit of obedience, discipline, the determination to win, willpower, etc. Ranking for ISMA education awards will be based on the sports education techniques adopted by the schools during the pandemic.
Digital Learning Advancement
Modern technologies allow data collection on student responses, learning patterns, content access, and a myriad of information on learning effects. Rankings for ISMA education awards will be done on the basis of the advancement and adaptation of technology for the betterment of students.
Student Advancement & Mentoring
Mentoring is particularly critical because it helps young people overcome the barriers and risk factors in achieving successful academic outcome. Schools will be ranked for ISMA education awards based on the initiatives taken by management with respect to Student Advancement & Mentoring.
Leadership in Quality Management
The role of leadership in quality management forms the backbone of any improvement strategy. Ranking for ISMA education awards will be based on the internal environment created by the management to achieve the quality of deliverables.
This parameter will assess the involvement of parents in supporting their children’s academic learning. Ranking for ISMA education awards will be based on the initiatives taken by the management in terms of motivating parents to involve themselves in their child’s academics and in the school activities.
Future-Proof Learning Infrastructure
It’s impossible to predict the future, a lesson well-learned in the past year. As school systems at all levels around the world struggled to come up with viable ways to ensure students could continue their education, one thing became abundantly clear to IT leaders in education: the need to future-proof their school’s IT infrastructure. Rankings for ISMA education awards will be based on the IT Infrastructure of the leading schools.
Value For Money
Students receive value for money when they experience the full benefits of education – both during their studies and afterwards – in exchange for the effort, time and money they invest. Rankings for ISMA education awards will be based on this criterion.
Community service among students will help them develop real-world skills that will help them succeed in middle school, high school and beyond. Ranking for ISMA education awards will be based on the opportunities given by the management to help students understand the importance of community service.
Career Counseling & Advancement
Career counseling potentially draws from and contributes to both pupil’s career development and individual counseling. Career counseling should be a core activity of the school to make the students future-ready. Rankings for ISMA education awards will be based on the efforts put in by the management to meet students’ requirements with regard to career counseling and advancement.
Psychological Well-being of Students
Psychological problems have become increasingly common among students nowadays, especially during the pandemic. Schools will be ranked for ISMA education awards on the basis of the initiatives taken to keep mental peace among students.
Individual Attention to Students
Individual care and attention play a very important part in the advancement of students. This requires that you give attention to their health and assess the level of their progress in academics and other activities. Ranking for ISMA education awards will be based on the initiatives taken to ensure the requirements.
Multiple intelligences (MI) refer to a theory describing the different ways students learn and acquire information. These multiple intelligences range from the use of words, numbers, pictures and music, to the importance of social interactions, introspection, physical movement and being in tune with nature. STEAM can exist across a range of activities and content areas. Rankings for ISMA education awards will be based on the integrations done in academics to meet the requirements.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The Survey is conducted by EducationToday and a Panel of Jury members, Results will be published in our December special edition – All India School Ranking 2021.
2. The top selected schools will be awarded and felicitated at our 9th National Conference on K12 Leadership 2021 on January 22nd, 2022 in Bangalore. Please note all the safety protocols, government norms, and precautions will be followed by EducationToday, as they were in our last physical event that was held in Bangalore on January 2021.
3. Please fill the completed questionnaire by Oct 30th, 2021.
4. The Survey team will analyze the data & inspect the School (If required).
5. The Jury members’ identity would not be disclosed, the ratings will be declared accordingly & the Jury’s decision will be final.
6. The results will be published in our December Issue – Special Edition on All India School Ranking and results of the Top Schools (CBSE, ICSE, International, and Boarding) & Pre-Schools in India.
7. There is no fee involved for Nomination or receiving Awards.
8. The interested schools should fill up the questionnaire under the particular category.
9. The schools can also upload their logo & school info, on vote.educationtoday.co for Parent/Public voting (SMS voting). A Special category – Parents Choice Awards for maximum votes will also help in the analysis report.
10. Winners will be informed by E-Mail, Call, and courier 1 month before the felicitation ceremony.
11. Representatives from selected schools should be present on the felicitation day.
12. Registration of the school on the EducationToday portal would be mandatory for all the schools participating in ISMA. Login ID and password would be provided after the registration process.
13. Backlink to be attached for ISMA applied or ISMA received.