M. Momin Women’s College is situated in Bhiwandi, which is about 20 Kms. away from Thane Station. The College has been built on a spacious ground of 26,640 sq. feet with a ground plus three floors. It has well-equipped laboratories, a good library, Students’ Common Room, Staff Room, Canteen, Gymkhana, FitnessCentre and an Auditorium.Ground is available for Sports activities. The Arts faculty was established on July 24, 1989 with 94 students. The Science faculty was started from July 11, 1994 with 27 students. The Commerce faculty came into existence from July 1999. To be in tune with the changing times, B.Sc. (IT) a self-financing course was introduced from Sept. 24, 2001. The Management had also established the Cyber Centre in 1994. The Post Graduation Centre for M.A. programme had been established in the College w.e.f. July 15, 2004. M. Sc. programme had been commenced w.e.f. August 01, 2006. Three Students have been enrolled for Ph.D. (Zoology) in 2008-2009. B.M.S. course had been commenced from 2009-10. M.Sc. IT course had been commenced w.e.f. 2010-2011. Today the College has created, its own niche in academics as well as in extra curricular activities. The College is progressing in leaps and bounds. It had 1238 students on its roll during the academic year 2010-11. This premier institute of higher education exclusively for women has become a landmark in the progress and development of Bhiwandi by making Women Graduates and Post Graduates available in most of the middle and lower middle class families. The great achievement of the college is that it has received “The Best College Award” from the University of Mumbai on August 15, 2010.