Nehru Montessori Senior Secondary School (NMSS) is Burhanpur’s pioneer in CBSE Education. At NMSS, we believe that Quality in Education is a consistent approach and result of student-centric efforts with best application of infrastructural resources, technology and experienced Teaching Faculty team.
Our dynamic and zealous parent organisation Children’s Education Society, Burhnapur in agreement with Congregation of Mother Carmel, is fully administered by Sisters. We are proud to acclaim par excellence with Convent culture and quality aspects. We are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (CBSE) since year 2005 and offer Schooling from Nursery until HSC.
Spacious campus spread in 3.50 Acres land in Lalbagh Burhanpur, Sister’s fully managed Academics and Administration, over a hundred experienced subject expert teachers and faculty members, 60+ support staffing, personalised attention to overall development of students, constantly enhanced infrastructural setup, good inclination to technology adoption and experienced pathway for cultivating seeds of creativity, nurturing moral values and spiritual aspect and stronger Academics based curriculum based implementation poises us to be amongst fast growing and vibrant Educational Institutions.
To equip the child to face the world with confidence and trail life independently
To make learning, interesting, interactive and engaging, through a system which is constructive, comprehensive, practical and futuristic”.
We aim to realize our mission by:
– Offering creative, caring, innovative, stress free and harmonious learning environment for children
– Imparting Quality Education through opportunities do discover, explore & experiment with hands of material
– Providing a lively curriculum; practical in approach innovative in methods, scholarly in content and global in scope
– Developing communication skills to enable the students to express their thoughts and feelings fluently & with confident manner
– Creating opportunities for learning basic life-skills such as self-dependency, critical thinking & decision-making
– Preparing children for the global challenges while maintaining the rich Indian culture, morals and values.