The school was blessed and inaugurated by His Grace Archbishop Kuriakose Bharanikulangara on 8th March 2013. It was opened on 4th April 2013. It is co-ed. an institution with English as the medium of instruction. It is run by the CMC Sisters, Amala Province Kanjirappally. The CMCs happened to be the agents of change in the educational realm of women in Kerala since 1866. This school is a sister-institution of St.Peter’s School in Sector 16A, Faridabad. It will be a full-fledged CBSE School having +2 (Plus 2) courses in all relevant subject areas, in due course of time.